DX10-8KW/8K PRO Dental Printer
All DX-Series purchases include a 1 hour set up video call. Free life-time support.
The DX series dental 3D printers are specifically designed for the dental/orthodontic applications. It is one of the most cost-effective and powerful dental 3D printers. The printer can use all EPAX resins and many third-party dental resins.
The DX10-8K series printers have two different models, with DX10-8KW being the latest released model. They use the same settings in ChiTuBox Slicer.
Both DX10-8K and DX10-8KW models come with:
- An air filtration system to reduce resin fumes
A heavy-duty Z-axis and build plate for extra stability and speed. You can finish 8 dental models flat on the build plate within 40 minutes.
- An angled touchscreen for better viewing
- Ethernet connectivity for network printing
- A 10.1" 8K mono screen that produces amazingly detailed prints at 28.5 micron
- A pair of UV blocking glasses
- 1 hour video call to help you set it up
- Free life-time support
- Free shipping in the USA. Expect to receive within 7 to 10 days.
Model DX10-8K special:
- A special heated vat to keep resin at a stable and constant temperature
- Gross Weight 45lb.
- Released on June 2022
Model DX10-8KW special:
No heated vat, but the whole chamber has a dedicated heater to keep at a stable and constant temperature for vat, resin and build plate.
- WiFi connectivity.
- Wider vat with feet for easy handling.
- Larger high-resolution touchscreen.
- Gross Weight 57lb.
- Released on Jan 2023
221.4mm*129.6mm*120mm (8.7×5.1×4.72 inches)
28.5 μm with 7680*4320 (8K) screen
DX10-8K: USB Drive, Ethernet
DX10-8KW: USB Drive, Ethernet, WiFi
Soft Aluminum build platform
|Print Surface Area
||287 cm2 (44.37 in2)|
|Resin Vat||Hard Aluminum|
Yes for DX10-8K model
DX10-8KW heats up the whole chamber, including vat, build plate and resin.
|Max Resin Volume||700mL|
|Light Source||Parallel Light LED Matrix|
|Touch Screen||4.3-inch Color TFT (Angled and Recessed)|
|Printer body||All metal with swing door|
|Resin Compatibility||All 405nm LCD resins. Verified with many 3rd party resins such as Dentona, KeyStone and WhipMix. Pre-configured settings in ChiTuBox slicer.|
|Product Size (W*D*H)||
DX10-8K: 11.75x12.5x15.25 inches;
DX10-8KW: 14x12.5x15.25 inches
|Product Net Weight||