DX1 PRO Dental Printer
All DX-Series purchases include a 1 hour set up video call.
The DX series dental 3D printers are specifically designed for the dental/orthodontic applications. It is one of the most cost-effective and powerful dental 3D printers. The printer can use all EPAX resins and many third-party dental resins.
The DX1-4K Pro 3d printer comes with:
- An air filtration system to reduce resin fumes
- A heated vat to keep resin at a stable and constant temperature
- A heavy-duty Z-axis and build plate for extra stability and speed. You can finish 8 dental models flat on the build plate within 40 minutes.
- An angled touchscreen for better viewing
- A 6.6" 4K mono screen which produces amazingly detailed prints at 35 micron
- A pair of UV blocking glasses
- 1 hour video call to help you set it up
- Free life-time support
- Free shipping in the USA. Expect to receive within 7 to 10 days.
USB Drive Only, No Ethernet
Soft Aluminum build platform
|Z axis||Dual rail with Ball Bearing Z axis motor|
|Resin Vat||Hard Aluminum|
|Max Resin Volume||300mL|
|Light Source||Parallel Light LED Matrix|
|Touch Screen||4.3-inch Color TFT (Angled and Recessed)|
|Printer body||All metal with swing door|
|Resin Compatibility||All 405nm LCD resins. Verified with many 3rd party resins such as Dentona, KeyStone and WhipMix. Pre-configured settings in ChiTuBox slicer.|
|Product Size (W*D*H)||9.5x9.5x14.5 inches|
|Product Net Weight||20lbs|